Adfactor header

11.6.13

LOOK UP








OUTFIT
GILET. H&M.
STRIPED CROP TOP. RIVER ISLAND.
SHEER PANTS. H&M TREND.
BOOTS. DR. MARTENS.


Left: Hotel des Invalides, Right: Art de Triomphe, behind me: the Luxor Obelisk, in front of me: Grand Palais - a 360 degrees mind-blowing view along my casual stroll. Over these last 10 months Paris has proven to me how influential architecture is in your daily life. As I have told many people walking along with me to "look up"! 
Their teeny tiny balconies, the romantic conservatories, massive windows, grand entrées, sandy colored stones and typical Parisian rooftops put a smile on my face whenever crossing by. From my point of view these buildings try to tell us their stories from their historic past. They even force me to take on this pathetic role-play of a typical tourist with my continuous grabbing of my iPhone whenever looking up. Yes, I'd like to pretend I am a local. I know, too soon. :) 


PHOTOS TAKEN BY BAPTISTE MAZIERES

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK & TWITTER


13 comments:

  1. This sleeveless jacket is so perfect, and so is your outfit!

    www.laurablogmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, great look!

    XOXO Maud

    NEW OUTFIT ONLINE
    NEW OUTFIT ONLINE
    NEW OUTFIT ONLINE

    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.nl/2013/06/outfit-mix-n-match.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful, as always!!
    i was wondering, since you like to pretend to be a local, what are your tips to avoid looking like a tourist? (i know, no sweaters tied round your waist, no huge backpacks) but yeah how did you become a local?
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo grappig.. Ik woon hier nu ook 10 maanden en heb precies hetzelfde. Helaas geen Iphone voor mij maar een crappy HTC Chacha.. maar goed, ook ik pak met grote regelmaat mijn telefoon om nog even snel een foto'tje te maken van al het moois in de straten van Parijs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool pants! xx
    http://blondebutterflies.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een fantastische broek en zo gaaf met de top! xx

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een gedurfde look! Hele gave broek.

    With Love,
    Marjolein | Never Too Polished.com

    P.S I’m competing in Follow Fashion’s 2nd blogger battle and your vote would help. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuke crop top!!! Die ga ik ook kopen :) Hij staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een mooie outfit!
    Ik vind je broek echt gaaf.

    XO Zoë
    http://www.thedailyfashiondrug.com

    ReplyDelete