Adfactor header

15.4.13

YOU ARE INVITED - PARIS



So chouette !


Oh how excited I am with this big news ! I am hosting the launch of the Black & White capsule collection for 7 for all mankind in Paris this Tuesday ! How cool is that ?!

If somebody would have told me 7 months ago that I would be the host at an international event in Paris, I would have laughed. But dreams are coming true and I want you to be part of it ! 

It would mean the world to me to meet you, my Parisian (or coincidentally visiting) readers. Please join me for a cocktail (or two) and come check out the new capsule collection. 

When ? Tuesday, April 16th - 18.00 - 22.00 PM
Where ? 225, Rue Saint Honoré, Paris

Oh j'èspère que tu viendraz me voire ! Ça me ferais plaisir !

Follow 7 for All Mankind on Facebook or Twitter to get all updates on other upcoming events or news.

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK & TWITTER

3 comments:

  1. Wou dat ik er ook bij kon zijn, maar helaas ben ik niet toevallig in Parijs :( Maar wat een gave kans meid, heel veel succes en plezier!

    Xoxo
    Caroline - www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel erg gaaf! Nu die reis naar Parijs nog...xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete