Adfactor header

19.4.13

REFRESH







OUTFIT      
SHADES. CUTLER & GROSS.
BLAZER. CHLOÉ.
BEADED T-SHIRT. H&M.
SHREDDED JEANS. 7 FOR ALL MANKIND.
SNEAKERS. VANS.


Surprisingly positive feedback I received from you on the white-blazered outfit featured here previously this week. The abundance of color last season transformed me into an addict of dark creations, in which I had found my comfort zone and my style. Or.., did I ?
Black, or almost blacks are an easy foundation for any daily or night appearance. I guess the practicality of black does reflect my preference in fashion (easy-going), but it certainly does not reflect my personality. In combination with the joyful weather in Paris, my wardrobe has made a "petite" shift into something more vivid. Obviously this is not a goodbye-letter to my darker side, but just a warm welcome to these new hues. "C'est le ton qui fait la musique", but it's also the (color) tone that reflects ones personality.



P.S. Have you already joined the giveaway of a pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans ? Do it here !


PHOTOS TAKEN BY RICARDO VAN LACHTEROP

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK & TWITTER

15 comments:

  1. Hele mooie casual outfit, geweldig t-shirt! Happy friday! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! Grey and blue are so elegant!

    www.laurablogmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Shirt is just perfect! Could you tell me if it's H&M Trend or available online? Neeeeed it :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty! Love your jeans and jacket!
    Kisses

    Silvia

    http://bornineightytwo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blog for a year now but its the first time i leave you a comment. i love you outfit. Its so pretty and simple but also amazing and up-beat.

    is the h&m shirt a current one?

    Electra xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tee is amazing!

    XOXO Maud

    NEW OUTFIT POST ONLINE
    NEW OUTFIT POST ONLINE
    NEW OUTFIT POST ONLINE

    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.nl/2013/04/outfit-lost-found.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this tshirt, when did you buy it?
    Bisous de Varsovíe, Pologne

    ReplyDelete
  8. De top staat je heel mooi, onverwacht, maar mooi! ;)

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that shirt girl, and supercool glasses! http://www.flaircat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it, but isn't that shirt from the zara?? i have the same but mine's from zara:p

    ReplyDelete
  11. supernice blog and this outfit es chic sporty and elegant love it

    ReplyDelete