Adfactor header

7.4.13

MOVED ON







OUTFIT                
MOHAIR COAT. MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA.
BLAZER. ZARA.
SHEER STRIPE T-SHIRT. & OTHER STORIES.
SKINNY JEANS. ACNE STUDIOS.
SNEAKERS. NIKE RUNNING.

Receiving all updates on recent happenings back in Amsterdam (e.g. yesterday was their first time of sun this spring), I came to realize that I have finally moved on instead of moved away. While I'd normally wonder what the latest party would have been like back home with friends, I now find myself daydreaming of next weekend being just as good as this one was here in Paris. Yes indeed, my wonderful weekend was worth mentioning. 

With that being said, I am convinced that the very few time that there's left will most definitely be the cherry on top of my French adventure.


PHOTOS TAKEN BY SOPHIA TIENSTRA

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK & TWITTER

5 comments:

  1. Love the shoulders on that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat heerlijk dat je je zo thuis voelt in Parijs! Geniet ervan! Prachtige outfit heb je ook weer aan en hele fijne zondag! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. die witte broek staat je goed! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coat you're wearing!

    XOXO Maud

    NEW OUTFIT POST ONLINE
    NEW OUTFIT POST ONLINE
    NEW OUTFIT POST ONLINE

    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.nl/2013/04/outfit-sporty-chic.html

    ReplyDelete