Adfactor header

14.3.13

REVIVE








  OUTFIT  
MOHAIR COAT. MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA.
TOP. ZADIG & VOLTAIRE.
KNIT CARDIGAN. DONNA KARAN.
LEATHER LEGGING. H&M.
BOOTS. DR. MARTENS.

Spending some time in my town, Amsterdam, allows me to revive. Not only because I get to dig in my original closet again (see this very old Donna Karan cardigan) and discover the lost and forgotten pieces that now seem to be the perfect boost to my last-breath-of-winter-fashion (not to forget my new haircut and die might just help a bit too).

But also because I get to discover the city once more. I guess that is what Paris has shown me, the joy of discoveries. Previously I used to take things for granted, always meet up at the same place because of their perfect coffees - but I'm putting a stop to this, starting today. Amsterdam has opened a "new" (it's actually just renovated) museum, Stedelijk Museum, with mostly contemporary art (Kandinsky, Donald Judd & Karel Appel just to name a few) and as the spectacular architecture of the building already implements, this is a must-visit ! I might just start a city guide of Amsterdam while I am at it ?!

PHOTOS TAKEN BY AFTERDRK

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK & TWITTER


10 comments:

  1. Love those greys in your outfit and the background, so beautiful!

    www.laurablogmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig, ik ben verliefd op je jas!

    EN idd, ik ben een tijdje geleden ook begonnen met het herontdekken van de stad. Hoe leuk! Stedelijk is super geworden btw.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het zou echt leuk zijn als je en city guide van Amsterdam gaat maken!
    Stedelijk staat ook nog op mijn to do list!

    www.dailyunifrm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, definitely a must-visit! I wrote a blog about it a while ago: http://flaircat.com/?p=1044

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele mooie outfit, vind dat grijs blauw echt prachtig! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Staat je HEEL goed die blauwe kleuren, super mooi met elkaar gecombineerd ook.
    En mooi je nieuwe haircut, zie je gelijk!

    X Marjolein - Never Too Polished.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie outfit :) Ik hou ook van mijn 'originele' kast in NL, altijd weer verrast door de inhoud. Mode verglijdt, stijl blijft!

    xo,

    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes make a City guide please!:)
    You look great, I love this blue/Grey + black combi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een mooie kleuren!

    that-fashion-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete