Adfactor header

15.1.13

SALE MANIA




STRIPED SHIRT. H&M.

Normally I get really excited when a new season hits the stores, except for sales season. Other than ignoring it, I thought I'd give the Parisian sales (or soldes) a fair chance, keeping mind that Paris' fashion reputation. Honestly, I was happily surprised. Many brands were 50% off, think of Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, Isabel Marant etc. You would think I'd buy a complete new wardrobe, but nothing is what it seems. I picked up this Iro tee I had my eyes on for already 2 months, but the other two items.... I picked them up in the 'new collection' section. I guess shopping during sale season is just not meant to be for me. 

P.S. Tomorrow a post featuring these pieces !

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK & TWITTER


11 comments:

  1. Goed geshopt! :) De blouse lijkt me ook wel wat...

    With love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always end up buying from the new section as well! love that iro tee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that striped shirt as well, it is so nice!

    http://thirteentalesoffashion.blogspot.com.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je hebt in ieder geval één sale item ;)
    Maar persoonlijk ben ik ook niet zo van de sale...
    Ik zou zeggen kom maar op spring 2013!

    xoxo
    Check out: www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave aankopen! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acne en sale is een match made in heaven.
    Die blouse staat jou geloof ik heel erg mooi! :)

    http://www.janmarcel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I normally buy almost all of my stuff either on sale or with a discount.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat een leuke aankopen!
    echt super!

    x marly

    that-fashion-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice purchases! http://www.flaircat.com

    ReplyDelete