Adfactor header

10.12.12

JE NE REGRETTE RIEN







PHOTOS BY LIZZYVDLIGT

  OUTFIT  
LEATHER COAT. BALENCIAGA (similar here, here & here).
KNIT SWEATER. ZARA (similar here, here & here).
LEOPARD JEANS. H&M (similar here, here & here).
SHOES. NIKE (similar here, here & here).

As Edith Piaf sang "Je ne regrette rien", I don't regret moving to Paris. This might seem obvious when you move to THE city of fashion, romance and history - but these last two months have been anything but easy. Without friends, my home and my love I have come across some emotional struggles, but I can now finally say: I am one happy Parisian. My weekdays are filled with school and homework, nothing too exiting. But it's the weekends that make Paris the city of adventure, discoveries and amazement. I simply "force" myself to discover at least 5 new places every weekend, including restaurants, clubs, shops, markets etc. Most places are a clear indication of how creative, spectacular and magical this city really is, refined interiors, unique collections and mysterious spaces. I can almost not wait any longer for next weekend, damn you Monday.

PS. the shades I'm wearing are the Carven glasses I found at a flea market for only €30. Gosh, I love you Paris.

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN', FACEBOOK & TWITTER


9 comments:

  1. Love that leather jacket! The extra pieces on the shoulders make it so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing beats partying in paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fijn te horen dat je het nu dan toch naar je zin hebt! Hele leuke top ook! x

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie match van het patroon van je trui en jeans! :)

    x

    Marjolein
    nevertoopolished.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het lijkt me zeker niet makkelijk in het begin.. alleen in zo'n grote stad.
    Maar als je er eenmaal je draai vind, lijkt het me geweldig!
    En je zonnebril is echt super gaaf!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je nieuwe brillen van Carven zijn echt gaaf !

    www.lavieblancetnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw, mooie bril!!

    x marly

    that-fashion-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. zalig dat je die prachtige zonnebril gevonden hebt voor maar 30 euro!
    xo Charlotte
    aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete