Adfactor header

31.12.11

Highlights 2011














HIGHLIGHTS

BAS KOSTERS SHOW
MY DINNER PARTY'S FOR FRIENDS 
MY COMING OUT AS BLOGGER
MY FAVORITE LOOK | BUTTON-UP COLLAR


& ALL THE PEOPLE I DID A DANCE WITH


I did the impossible. Put 2011 in a summary of personal highlights. The year that I've revealed my blog to friends, family and the entire universe. The year that was mostly shaped by my graduation and the growth of this blog. Damn, you were amazing 2011. I didn't see you coming, but boy, thanks for coming. You, yes you!,  were there along the way, but for a closer, more awkward perspective on my 2011...

In short - made embarrassing bad jokes. Knotted to questions I didn't hear. Accepted my addiction for nail polish. Laughed about all my own jokes. I have come to the discovery that I am actually 3 cm shorter than my passport says. Unconsciously stared into people eyes until it became awkward. Lost the beat of the music during some dance moves. Sang the wrong lyrics to multiple songs. Wore a t-shirt inside-out for entire day. Lost a lot of socks. Let my laptop fall out of my bicycle basket twice. Danced like crazy in my house all alone.

Awkward? Yes. Will it be different next year? I don't think so (sorry laptop). Because the crazy & stupid things make days adventurous, exciting and even more memorable. 

Cheers to an insane & loony 2012! 




11 comments:

  1. wat een mooie hoogtepunten! op nog zo'n jaar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your graduation project about?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaaaa wat een heerlijke post! Klinkt als een top jaar!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dit zijn zulke mooie foto's! Ik hoop dat je een geweldig 2012 zult hebben!

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! Wish you all the best for 2012 :)

    XO Sari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photographs!
    Happy new year.


    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. heel erg leuk meis! Fijne jaarwisseling! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool collection and beautiful pics! All the best for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele mooie foto's! Gelukkig nieuwjaar! xx Iris

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pics :) happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete